Who is zura.com.au?
www.zura.com.au is a sportswear company that trades online as Zura. We care about how you train and feel about yourself. That is why we have designed the brand Zura to give you the edge to achieve excellence in sports and training. With a vision designed to inspire, we provide body fitted sports garments with the best price and highest quality.
What information we collect?
www.zura.com.au respects your privacy at all times. As such we treat all personal information strictly with confidentiality. The information collected from you will not be used in any unspecified way, without your consent.
The personal information and feedback that we collect from customers is used by Zura to continually improve your shopping experience at zura.com.au. We collect personal details such as your first and last name, postal addresses, email address, phone contacts and any other related information that you enter during the checkout or registration process, only for the purpose of serving you as a customer.
We also determine your IP address which is your computer’s individual identification number. This is automatically logged by our web server. We use your IP address to assist with any technical problems, to administer our website, to measure traffic on our website and to improve the content.
The data is also collected by cookies from your browser by our site. A cookie is a small amount of data which is sent to your computer to be stored on your browser or hard disk, permitting the website to recognise future visits using that particular computer. At times, your web browser may be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting new cookies, or cookies may be disabled all together. If cookies are disabled, your use of our website will be affected, as transactions may take longer or be unsuccessful. Cookies saved on your computer through browsing our website do not enable us to gain access to your computer or device.
Additionally, the data collected helps us to recognise you, which saves you from re-entering your personal information when you decide to shop again with us. The way we collect your information is as follows: when you engage in certain activities on our website such as ordering a product, entering a contest, sending us feedback, filling out survey forms, connecting via a social network, and creating a user account. We will not collect your information without permission.
You have the right to choose if you do not wish to provide your personal information to www.zura.com.au. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity on our website or any other link to zura.com.au, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
www.zura.com.au will not engage in selling or renting your information to a third party for marketing purposes. Once again, we assure you that we take your privacy very seriously and all personal information provided by you will be stored safely on secure servers and our internal systems.
What we do with your information?
All personal information we collect will be used as follows:
- To process your orders
- Manage your account.
- Maintain our records and facilitate website activity.
- We may share your details to organisations such as the authorised bank that will collect payments, Australia post or DHL to deliver products you have purchased from www.zura.com.au or any company that will or may help us to provide customer service.
- To protect you and our company from illegal transactions and illegal website activities, we may periodically provide your details to credit agencies for security checks. This will involve cross checking your details against the public and private database.
- We will from time to time send you information regarding our special offers on products and release of new products only if you have elected to receive such information from www.zura.com.au. If at any time you wish to stop receiving emails and any other information related to Zura you may simply unsubscribe to our email listing or any other forms of communication such as phone or SMS.
- Zura.com.au may also provide your personal information to an authorized third party such as an individual or organisation only if you have used the website on their behalf. If you do not want us to release your personal information to such parties, you may not use the website on their behalf.
- You may at any time request us to update your personal information in our records. You can write to us at: [email protected]
- You have the right to choose if you do not wish to provide your personal information on our website and on promotional materials. If you decide that you do not wish to provide your personal information, you cannot participate in our promotions or purchase products from our website.
- You may update your personal information on our website by logging into your account using your email address and password.
- If you do not intend to receive any marketing material from www.zura.com.au simply email us via [email protected] and request us to remove you from our mailing list database. You also have the option to unsubscribe to our marketing material when you receive an email from www.zura.com.au. We may retain your data for any future transactions.
Our Commitment to Security of Your Personal Information
www.zura.com.au will endeavour to protect and safeguard your personal information through its secure server system. We hope that you will continue to trust in our products and services at all times.
All our credit card transactions are handled by secured ANZ eGate server. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address bar in your browser should change from “http” to “https”. When confirming your order, only the last four digits of your credit card number will be revealed. You can help us to protect your personal data against unauthorized access by always remembering to sign off when you have finished using a shared computer. Please note that no data transmitted over the internet or any wireless network can be fully secured. While we will endeavour to protect your personal information please be advised that the security and privacy of your information is still at risk and can be accessed by a third party during data exchange between you and us. That is something beyond our control.
Do we share the information we recieve?
Law enforcement and legal disclosure
www.zura.com.au may additionally disclose your personal information in the following special ways:
- To government institutions and legal departments that have declared lawful authority to acquire such information.
- In the event that www.zura.com.au has reasonable grounds to believe that the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity.
- To comply with an order made by court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information.
- To comply with court rules regarding the generation of important records and vital information, or to its legal counsel.
In the above cases, www.zura.com.au has no control or legal responsibility over the disclosure of your personal information. This type of disclosure is an exception to our Policy. With the exception of the above situations, your information will be consensually collected and not released to any third parties without permission. You may choose to not share personal information, as this is your right.